Treat yourself to three days of Nordic adventures or share with family/friends – at a discount price with a ‘three trail pass’ package.
Just $49.99 (including tax)
- Purchase ‘three trail pass’ and save $10.01 – a 17% discount.
- Valid for day passes (weekends or weekdays).
- Use all three trail passes for yourself, or bring friends.
- May be used for cross-country and / or snowshoe trails.
- Equipment rentals are additional.
- Excludes guided night snowshoe hikes.
- Makes a lovely gift certificate for the Nordic adventurer.
- May be purchased in person at the Nordic Centre, or by telephone: (705) 446-0256
- Expires: March 26, 2017
What does our Nordic Centre offer? + View
Why visit MORE than once in a season?
Trail passes may be used for cross-country skiing OR snowshoeing… OR both. You can ski in the morning, stop for lunch and warm-up at the chalet, then snowshoe in the afternoon.
Variety of trails
From flat to rolling terrain to winding downhill challenges, you’ll never be bored.
High Altitude Conditions
Located at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, the temperature is generally 2-3 degrees lower than other locations.
Whether cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, there are so many lookout views to savour. Stop and enjoy the tranquility at each spot.
Suitable for all levels
Trails are well-marked: easy, intermediate & expert. You’ll easily feel comfortable and want to explore new territory.
The trail network offers loops, so you can choose the trail length that suits you. Or, hop onto another loop.
Nordic Seal of Approval
Cross-country ski clubs from across southern Ontario make Scenic Caves Nordic a yearly (or more frequent) destination. What does that tell you?
Have three times the fun at Scenic Caves Nordic this winter by purchasing a three trail pass.