April-May Spring Trail Pass
- Full admission rates now apply to all packages
+ View Rates & Packages
- Free – under 2 yrs old
- Valid beginning April 29, 2017
Limited Spring Activities
- 420 ft. Suspension Bridge. It’s the longest footbridge in southern Ontario. Enjoy panoramic views of 10,000 sq. km. of south Georgian Bay
- Self-guided tour of caves/caverns/crevasses (Refrigerator cave and Fat’s Man’s Misery are currently closed)
- Nature Scavenger Hunt – Pick up a map and hunt for clues at key locations with prizes for kids + View details
- Children’s Adventure Playground
- Mini Golf (additional fee)
- Gemstone mining (additional fee)
- Path of wooden sculptures
- Trout Pond (feed the fish)
- Snack bar serves warm and cold food and drinks
- Free Parking
- Activities are weather permitting.
- Cross county skiing and snowshoeing
- Thunderbird Twin Zipline, Eco Adventure Tours, tractor wagon ride, Rocky the Train
9am-5pm, last ticket sold at 3pm
Conditions are highly changeable during this season. Call us if you have questions.
Interested in upcoming special offers and updates?
Sign up here to receive our monthly enewsletter + View