$10 Day Trail Pass Special during March Break 13-17, 2017.
March Break 2017
March Break Trail Pass SPECIAL
- $10 – any age
- Free – under 6 yrs old
- Valid Monday March 13 – Friday March 17, 2017
- Night Ski rate on Wed. March 15 is $10
- Weekend/holiday rates apply to March 11-12 and 18-19
- Regular guided night snowshoe hike rates apply
March Break Activities
- Cross Country Skiing: both skate and classic styles
- 420 ft. Suspension Bridge. It’s the longest footbridge in southern Ontario.
- Guided Night Snowshoe Hikes (ages 8-10 and older) : reserve by calling (705) 446-0256 ext. 223
- Night Cross Country Skiing until 8pm on select dates
- Winter Nature Scavenger Hunt – Pick up a map and hunt for clues at key locations with prizes for kids + View details
- Children’s Adventure Play Park
- Roast spider dogs and s’mores over an outdoor fire pit – Yumm!
- Snack bar serves warm and cold food and drinks
- Nordic warm up hut/cafe at Lookout Point sells drinks/ light snacks (weekends only)
- Equipment on sale (cross-country skis and snowshoes) – call for details (705) 446-0256 ext. 223
- Main Cabin: cozy woodstove, Gift Shop, Free Parking
Hours of Operation during March Break
9am-5pm, last ticket sold 3:30pm
Three Guided Night Snowshoe Hikes: Sat. Mar 11, Wed. Mar 15 and Sat. Mar 18/17
Three Night cross country skiing evenings until 8pm: Sat. Mar 11, Wed. Mar 15 and Sat. Mar 18/17
Wondering what to wear? + View Trail Report
Looking for Accommodations?
Visit South Georgian Bay (regional tourism office) for information + View
Call us! (705) 446-0256 ext. 223