Discover one of Canada Tourism Commission’s Signature Experiences at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment, set in one of Canada’s sixteen UNESCO biosphere reserves.
Feel the thrill of treetop canopy walking and adrenaline-pumping zipline gliding on a guided tour exploring the flora/fauna, breathtaking views from the Suspension Bridge, as well as the history and geology of the mysterious caves/crevasses below.
- Book between April 1 -30, 2017 and save $30-off Eco Adventure Tours
- Valid for tours scheduled between May 6– October 29, 2017
- Offer applicable: Sundays through Fridays. Not available on Saturdays or long weekends (May 20-21-22, July 1-2-3, Aug 5-6-7, Sept 2-3-4, Oct 7-8-9, 2017)
- Height/weight restrictions apply
- Must be paid in full at time of booking
- Limit 5 per booking/household.
- May not be combined with other offers or group discounts (excludes group bookings)
- Cannot be applied to previous bookings.
- All sales final. No refunds, exchanges or cash alternatives.
- Subject to weather conditions and availability
How to Order by April 30
- Reservations required
- Date and tour time must be reserved and order paid in full when booking.
- Only available by telephone: (705) 444-8230
- By Credit Card payment: Visa, Mastercard, Amex (sorry… we are unable to process “debit-visa” cards by phone).
- Phone messages may be left. Please do not leave credit card information by phone.
- Weight: between 70 lbs and 250 lbs.
- Height: over 4’8″ tall or with someone who can reach 6 foot 2 inches high.
- Age: generally 10 years of age and older
- Requirements: Fully closed running/hiking shoes. Waiver must be signed.
Eco Adventure Tour Includes
- Professionals guide you on a 3-hour tour
- Venture over 420 ft. suspension bridge
- Treetop canopy walking (600 meters across 10” wide airborne walkways strung between a web of 18 platform decks)
- Fly down a 300′ forest zipline
- Hike through the caves/caverns
- Guides share geological history, legends of the Petun Tribe, descriptions of flora/fauna
- Glide down the 1000′ escarpment zipline
- Full day access to the park.
Pre-tax prices per person (add HST)
Adults (18 +): $85 – $30 = $55
Seniors (65+): $75 – $30 = $45
Youth (10-17): $75 – $30 = $45
Book during April 2017 by calling: (705) 444-8230
Watch this video of an Eco Adventure Tour