Guided Eco Adventure Tour
A professionally guided treetop walk and zip cable gliding at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment. Discover the flora and fauna, set in one of Canada’s sixteen UNESCO biosphere reserves. Learn about the First Nations’ Huron Petun tribe and explore caves carved millions of years ago by glacial ice.
Eco Adventure Tour Includes:
- Hike to the suspension bridge
- Tractor/wagon ride through the forest
- Treetop forest canopy walk (600 meters across 10” wide airborne walkways strung between a web of platform decks)
- 300 ft. zipline through forest (45 ft. vertical drop / 14 meters)
- Explore most caves & caverns
- 1000 ft. zipline across escarpment (150 ft. vertical drop/ 100 meters)
- All day access to explore the Park (available at an additional cost: Thunderbird Twin Zip Line, Mini-golf, Gemstone mining)
How much time should I plan?
Please arrive 30 minute prior to your scheduled tour time. The actual guided tour is roughly three hours long. Before or after your tour, explore the remainder of the caves and the other park amenities or add a ride on the new Thunderbird Twin Zip.
Please note: During the summer of 2015, due to road construction on Scenic Caves Road, please allow for additional time to reach the property.
- Height / Weight Restrictions: Guests must be between 70 lbs and under 250 lbs. Guests must be over 4’8″ tall or with someone who can reach 6 foot 2 inches high.
- Waiver: A waiver must be signed by all Eco Adventure Tour guests. To view it in advance, please click here Download the EcoAdventure Waiver (46.35 KB)
- Advance Check in: Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time in order to sign waiver, get harnessed and receive preparatory instructions.
- Guides: Two qualified guides lead groups of up to 15 guests. A couple of zip line staff assist each group.
- Reservations are required: Eco Adventure Tours are available May through October. Walk-ins may be available, subject to availability.
By computer: Book online by clicking the “Check Availability/Book now” reservation link below
OR By telephone: 705-446-0256, ext. 227
What To Wear and Bring
Safety, Restrictions & Weather
What is Eco Tourism?