Fish Pond and Picnic Area
- The fish pond, fed by natural springs and features three fountains.
- It is stocked with approximately 60-80 rainbow and speckled brook trout.
- Relax in the muskoka chairs surrounding the pond area.
- Ample picnic tables are spread throughout the property.
How much time should I plan?
Feed the fish, relax by the pond at your leisure. Pack a picnic
- Sorry, fishing is not permitted.
- Paid park admission includes access to fish pond, manicured gardens and picnic areas.
- Open spring to fall.
Take a stroll around our picturesque fish pond and manicured gardens and share a family picnic. Bring a camera and capture the special family moments on film. Feed the fish in the pond and see, up close, their glistening rainbow scales shimmering in the sunlight.