- Perched at the top of the mountain, a wondrous natural setting is the backdrop for our 18 hole miniature golf course.
- Spectacular scenery and manicured grounds complete the experience.
- There are a variety of challenges and obstacles that are fun to beat.
- The course is pleasurable for all ages – a family favourite.
How much time should I plan?
Allow about an hour for a round of mini golf. Plus another couple of hours to visit the caves and suspension bridge.
- The value mini golf package offers the best rate. Or, you may purchase mini golf as an additional activity after Park Admission.
Focus on the skill of putting, rather than golf swings or distance drives. This amusement is wholesome fun for the kids and relaxing for parents and grandparents. Spend quality time together in a tranquil and beautiful environment.
The challenge…a perfect score!